Your Travel Digest

Your Travel Digest
Designed to educate & inspire on the topic of travel.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Here's what I'm up to.

Hello my friend,


I want to take a moment to share with you all that I’m up to. In about a week I am getting on a plane to head to Arizona. Never been there before so this will be an entirely new experience for me. I will be connecting with a friend who lives out there. Spending time in Scottsdale, Sedona, and Grand Canyon. I am so excited for all of these new experiences! It brings me alive just thinking about it.


I expect to experience growth within myself, new discoveries, research to add to what I am planning to do in my travel business this year, fun, relaxation and rejuvenation, laughter, and so much more.


Why am I sharing this with you? Because you are my friend and I am here to serve you is how I see it. The approach I have with my business and as a travel agent is to show you how to truly rejuvenate this year. “What it is your soul truly wants and/or needs” is my mission to guide you to it. Let me be your guide to the spiritual places in the world as they will offer you support in rejuvenation, self discovery, wonderful community and so much more.


Vacation should be about rejuvenation. It should empower you more within yourself and it should provide the means to show you a way to connect with yourself so when you return home back to your life with your family, job, friends, and opportunities to create in the midst of this you should go home with an uplift of energy that sets your vision and heart on fire putting you on a higher platform to help propel you toward what you truly desire for yourself and who/how you want to be in the world.


This is truly my loving invitation for you to dream bigger in the area of YOU. Start seeing yourself as a beautiful flower blossoming as the spring sun begins to heighten this season around all of us.

This is the time to live your dreams and the time to get in touch with yourself in a bigger way. This supports self discovery. And self discovery supports living your dreams. And living your dreams equals authentically sharing your special gifts with the world around you with inner passion.


So let me be your guide to the places in the world that will rejuvenate you and help you connect more within yourself which will support the beautiful blossoming flower within you all year long as you work toward your BIGGEST dreams in 2011.


www.gettraveling.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers